Milk Baby Natural Nipple Balm – 50g
BRAND NEW PRODUCT!
Fragrance-free, Lanolin-free, Safe for Breastfeeding & Dry or Sensitive Skin.
When You Order From Us
- Fast Dispatch
- Flat Rate Shipping $8.95
- Secure Payments
Ooh la la…..what is this silky smooth, creamy goodness?
It’s our all Natural Nipple Balm of course!
Contains raspberry and grape seed oil, this fruity creation will help soothe and restore sore cracked nipples often experienced by breastfeeding mums. Milk Baby Natural Nipple Balm has been specially formulated with natural ingredients and oils in one of Australia’s beautiful Coastal cities surrounded by sea breeze and lush forests.
The result – smooth and creamy natural nipple balm that’s luxurious on the skin to help conditioned and restore damaged nipples caused by the demands of breastfeeding.
Perfect for mothers with lanolin allergy. This all-natural balm also trades the usual lanolin base for lush oils. Natural moisturizing ingredients pack an extra dose of skin-nourishing punch.
Simply dabbing this rich, easy-to-apply balm will strengthen healing and make for an overall more comfortable breastfeeding experience.
Milk Baby Natural Nipple Balm for Breastfeeding Mums
- ALL NATURAL: Our Natural Nipple balm is made with all-natural ingredients.
- SOOTHES NIPPLES: It contains organic herbs that Soothes and protects breastfeeding mums’ nipples.
- OUR OWN FORMULATION: We have created this amazing nipple balm with our own formula, countless hours and multiple formations to ensure we have a nipple balm that’s free from all chemicals and harmful ingredients.
- SAFETY FIRST: Our natural nipple balm is fragrance and lanolin-free
- MADE FROM NATURAL OILS: Our Natural nipple balm is made from delicious fruit oils rich in antioxidants, combined with calendula and Shea Butter to deeply nourish and condition the sensitive skin, while cocoa butter and vitamin E protect and heal.
Tips for mums: Try to keep the skin dry and if possible air your skin by exposing to natural air. Moisture can cause irritation and contribute to sore cracked nipples. Clean the nipple and surrounding area before applying the nipple balm.
How to use:
Apply a small amount of Milk Baby Natural Nipple Balm to the nipple and surrounding area after each feed, this will allow the balm to be absorbed in to the skin and work its magic.
Use as required. No need to remove balm before feeding, however we do recommend wiping any unnecessary excess off.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) seed oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cera Flava (Beeswax), Caprylic/Capric Triglyerides, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) seed oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera, Tocopherol (Vit E) and Rosmarinus Officinalis.